We love our sold-out Saturdays at the Ironwood Stage and Grill! We have another great big band brunch show this Saturday, March 12.
Call now for reservations and join us 403 269 5581.
Some of the band selections you’ll hear include:
- BASIE STRAIGHT AHEAD as composed by the super talented composer and band leader Sammy Nestico
- SAMBA DEL GRINGO as composed and recorded by Gordon Goodwin and his Big Phat Band
- WIDE OPEN SPACES as composed by Bob Florence and his Big Band and featuring lead Trombone BRIAN WALLEY
- MOANIN’ as composed by and recorded by Charlie Mingus and his Big Band and featuring Bari Sax man GARETH BANE
- BIRDLAND as recorded by Maynard Ferguson and featuring Lead Trumpet JIM MURRAY
- IT’S ALL RIGHT WITH ME by Cole Porter as recorded by Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band and featuring Lead Alto RICHARD HARDING
- ZAMBA as composed by Steve Allen and featuring ERIC FRIEDENBERG on flute
- FUNUPSMANSHIP as composed and recorded by Bob Florence and his big band.
Singer DEANNE MATLEY will be performing:
- TEA FOR TWO
- QUANDO, QUANDO, QUANDO
- ORANGE COLORED SKY
- TAKE THE A TRAIN
- A FOGGY DAY IN LONDON TOWN
NEWS: Stay tuned to learn more about our special May 7 concert featuring trombonist Al Kay!